Monday, June 25, 2007

Manic Monday

Are you strict about wearing your sunscreen in the summer?
Not really. Honestly, I'm rarely outdoors during the week so there isn't much point. If I'm going to the pool or the beach, I try to wear it, with varying degrees of failure.

Do you frequently wear sandals in the summer? Any favorites you'd like to share?
I pretty much always wear sandals or flip flops in the summer. Most of them are old and grungy looking so I wouldn't wish them on anyone else.

What are a few great books that you've taken along to the beach or on vacation in years past? If you aren't a big reader, what do you do to while away the lazy hours?
I love anything related to the Caribbean and travel so most of my favorites revolve around that. A Trip to the Beach, An Embarrassment of Mangoes, and A Pirate Turns 50 (Jimmy Buffett) are some of my all time favs for lazy reading.

How do you feel about swimsuit shopping? Love it, hate it, indifferent? What's your color of choice?
I'm a larger gal so I generally hate trying to find a bathing suit. I imagine now that I'm pregnant it will be that much harder. :sigh: