8. No Apple Martinis for 9 Months - Just when you think you could need a drink the most, no alcohol for the duration!
9. Food Restrictions - I love sushi, raw clams/oysters, and soft cheeses. Needless to say my diet will be changing radically over the next months. I can't even have cold cuts!
10. Peeing Every 15 Minutes - This is getting a bit frustrating to say the least. Especially this week since I'm filling in for the receptionist who is out on vacation. I'm teathered to the desk 8 hours a day and have to ask someone to fill in so I can go.
11. Exhaustion - Sometimes I get so tired, I can't even lift my arms. By 8:30 some nights I'm ready to be asleep. Unfortunatly, my husband is a bit of a night owl so I think he gets a bit lonely sometimes.
12. Trouble Sleeping - Even though I'm so tired I could fall asleep standing up, I can sleep all that well. By 5am I start waking up, trying to journey to the bathroom. Then its usually every half hour until morning sickness starts. Fun, huh?
13. Swiss Cheese Brain - My memory is shot to hell right now. I can remember much past this morning and that's if I'm lucky. I'm sure it will only get worse.