Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tuesday Twosome

How many hours of sleep do you get and is it enough? I generally get about 7 - 8 hours. I guess you can tell, I'm not a parent yet. Its more than enough. I can make it for a few days on 5, but I start getting cranky by the 3rd day.

How many times do you get angry/upset and is it too much? I don't get angry too often, but it is easy to annoy me. There are certainly too many things that bug me.

How often do you drink caffeine and is it too much? I don't drink coffee too often. Usually if I go to Starbucks I'll get something or after dessert at a nice restaurant. Otherwise I drink tea which doesn't have as much caffeine so its probably enough without going overboard.

How often do you use your cell phone and does it distract from your responsibilities? My cell is one of the most underused electronic devices that I have. I can never remember to bring it with me. I'm too distracted to even use it.

How much time do you spend on the Internet and is it too much? I'm constantly jumping on the web for a few minutes here and there. I hadn't been using it as much at home until I started with my blog, but now I spend plenty. I really want a laptop so I can blog in comfort from the bedroom. So, yes... it is way too much!