Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday Feast Meme

Appetizer: List 3 emotions you experienced this week.

  1. Impatience - My car is being fixed and the mechanic has had it for 3 days so far.
  2. Annoyance - A real estate agent was supposed to come show my apartment last night. They were a no show/no call. I hate that!
  3. Anticipation - Going on vacation in 1 week. Just to the in-laws, but any day out of work is a good day.

Soup: Name a car you’d love to have.







Hmmm.... Realistically or total fantasy? Fantasy would be a Mini Cooper S Convertible in cool blue.








My practical side is leaning toward a Mazda CX-7 in Icy Blue Metallic. I know, its not exactly the most interesting vehicle in the world, but it does appeal in the part of me that wants to be a mommy soon.




Salad: Describe your typical morning routine.


To say that I'm not a morning person would be an understatement...


7:10 Alarm. No snooze bar on the clock. I've already proven that I can't be trusted with one.

7:10 - 7:25 Bathroom time reading time.

7:25-7:30 Actual hygiene related activities

7:30-7:35 Find clean clothes that match without waking hubby up. In the dark. With a flashlight.

7:40-8:00 Get to work. That's where my day stops being my own, so I'll stop there.



Main Course: Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?




Ummm, no. I don't think I've even written a fan letter to someone. Although, I did write a poem to that show Press Your Luck when I was about 7. God, I loved that show!





Whammy, Whammy
Quite contrammy
How do my dollars grow?
Nickles and dimes
and very good times
With prizes all in a row!


Dessert: Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?
Not at this point. I'm a bit ashamed to admit that my I-pod was a bit too much for me to handle. I had one that I was dying to have and then our whole music catalog got loaded onto it. There was just too much stuff that I could never find what I was looking for, so it just sat there. My hubby has it now. I want something like the Nano or Shuffle.