Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday Special Meme

TV Delights

1. Favorite TV Chef:
The Swedish Chef from the Muppet Show. And my mother thought that no one else in the world could ever make more of a mess in the kitchen when they cook than me. Thanks for helping prove Mom wrong once again! I think now we know why I'm so bad at science. I grew up with Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker as my role models there too. Meep!


2. Favorite TV Cooking Personality:

Rachel Ray says that she's not a 'chef', but I don't care. I'd rather watch her cook any day. Especially since she usually makes something that I might actually try and bother cooking.

3. Favorite TV Dinner:
Stouffer's Salisbury Steak with macaroni and cheese. The 5 basic food groups are covered: meat, carbs, fat, salt, and a few onions thrown in to cover that silly fruit and veggie requirement. Who could want anything more from dinner from a box? Mmmm. Just like mom used to microwave.


4. Favorite Watching TV Movie Snack:


Ok, this is a NY thing... actually a Long Island thing. But you can't change where you come from. Ralph's has about a million different flavors of water ice and milk ices. Well, maybe not a million, but you can check out the list on the site for yourself. My favorite is the Vanilla Peanut Buttercup milk ice. YUMMY!