Monday, May 21, 2007

Manic Monday

What was the best day of the past week for you and why?

Sunday. I did nothing but watch TV, nap, pick up take out and blog. Perfect.



What is the best thing about the city in which you currently live?
I live in Mt. Vernon, NY which is in Westchester County. It is right outside NYC. There isn't much to say about my home town per say, so I'll make it about Westchester in general. I love the upcoming dining scene here. It used to be that you had to go to NYC to get decent food. As the city gets more and more expensive, many people are migrating a little north. They're trying to give it one of those like names like SOHO, Tribeca, etc. We'll see if No-Ma catches on.




What do you love most about yourself?

I guess I'd have to say my creativity. I like to think of myself as a poet. I've been writing since I was in college. I had take 3 semesters of a poetry writing class and absolutely loved it. I'm hoping that one day I'll be able to get something published and maybe get around to writing a novel. I'll be posting some of my work here. Sooner or later.