Monday, May 21, 2007

Curious As A Cat #68

Just a few Monday questions to get the week started:

What aspect of your life do you think you could be persecuted for?
Hmmm. I'm sure there are many, but this is the only one that I have a story I can tell about. I tend to be a fairly liberal person. Most of my views tend to lie outside of the conservative view that is the current norm in this country, but I never expected my user name would be a problem. When I was planning my wedding, there was a photographer that actually refused to deal with me because I go by FalnAngel online. He didn't think he would be able to work with someone with 'satanic' views. Nevermind that it was originally a nickname given to me by a boyfriend as a joke based on a card from Magic The Gathering. Some people really need to get a life.

When was the last time you laughed so hard you couldn't stop?

Sometime last week my husband and I were watching The Daily Show. I pointed out to him that on the new set, there is a part of one of the backgrounds with little pink dots on it. Every so often, the dots line up just right and appear to be growing out of Jon Stewart's ears. I said he looks a bit like Frankenstein. Now my husband gets annoyed everytime the dots line up and curses them and and me for pointing them out. He can't concentrate on anything said on the program when this background is up because he's too busy looking at the stupid dots. Now I start laughing whenever I see him getting frustrated at the little pink dots.


If you could have the personality of any TV character, whose would you choose?
Wow. That's a tough one. I don't find many female tv characters much of a role model. They tend to be over-exaggerated stereo-types of one kind or another. I suppose if I have to choose one, I'd go with Pam from The Office. She has been coming into her own this season. She has a great sense of humor and is finally standing up for herself and going after what she wants. Check out the Beach Games episode for some of her best scenes yet.