Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Music Mambo

1. Who are some of your favorite hard rock and/or metal artists? Queensryche, Poison, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Whitesnake, Nine Inch Nails are my all time favorites. From the more current stuff, I like Disturbed, Hinder, Staind and other stuff like that.

2. What are some of your favorite hard rock and/or metal songs? Jet City Woman - Queensryche, Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard, Here I Go Again - Whitesnake, Head Like a Hole - Nine Inch Nails.

3. Have you ever been to a show where someone needed Emergency Medical Services? Ummm, not at a hard rock show. I went to a New Year's show hosted by Hot 97 (late 80's hip hop - think Pajama Club) when I was in jr high. So many fights broke out that the cops shut down the show and ejected everyone out into the cold. They wouldn't even let three 13 year old girls stay behind to use the pay phone (remember this is pre-cell phone days I'm talking). I'm sure someone needed medical attention.

4. Ever been in a mosh pit? No, I care too much for my own personal safety. Besides, most of my favorite bands don't have that kind of stuff - I'm more of a 'hair band' girl.