Tuesday, May 22, 2007

TMI Tuesday #84

1. What was your first job?
I was a waitress at a Friendly's when I was 15. I actually got my mother to go along with getting me forged working papers so I could get a job the summer between my sophomore and jr year of high school. I had a fake ID... so I could work. I was a strange kid.

2. When did you go to your first funeral?
I think I was about 5 when my Pop Pop (father's father) passed away, so I think that was the first. I don't remember one before that.

3. What is the sexiest word in the English dictionary?
Did someone say CHOCOLATE?

4. Are you left handed or right handed? Which direction does the top of your head lean when you kiss on the lips?
Right on both accounts. Although I did date a guy once that went to the left. It was awkward to say the least.

5. Males: Which way do you dress? Females: Which breast is larger?
Hmmm. I don't think there's much of a difference, but I guess it would be the left... kinda like my left foot.

Bonus (as in optional):Define sexy?
A way of acting in a sensual or attractive manner, not necessarily in a sexual way.