Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tuesday Twosome

Do you consider yourself to be more of a/an…
Pessimistic or optimistic person? Explain.
I'm much more of the glass being half empty persuasion. A lot of trying times happened in my family when I was a pre-teen. I think expecting the worst, but hoping for the best got to be easier than being disappointed so often when I expected good times, but ended up with the short end of the stick.

Stubborn or docile person? Explain.
I think I'm about half and half on this one. With a background in political science, I tend to want to debate things and persuade people to think of issues the way that I do. On less intellectual topics, I tend to be much more easy going.

Annoying or agreeable person? Explain.
I'd say that depends on who you're talking to...

Cautious or impetuous person? Explain.
Again, I think I'm more middle of the road here. Some things I tend to over-think. In others I'm a bit more free-spirited and spontaneous.

Generous or stingy person? Explain.

I like to think that I fall more toward being generous, but I know that it depends on with whom or what. I'm a bit more stingy with my time than I was in the past. I like to spend more time alone with my husband and I'm not afraid of turning down invitations to do so. With friends, I'm much more generous with my money or possessions. I like to entertain people well when I'm with them, so cost doesn't matter as much - despite the fact that I don't always have the means to do so.