Sunday, May 20, 2007

Unconscious Mutterings

Ok - this is getting really annoying. I've started this post twice already. Last night, I was basically finished. Just adding the cosmetic touches and I lost everything. Autosave quickly jumped in to finish it off, making sure that no trace of my post was left. A lonely title was all that remained. Again, this morning, I started to write. I highlighted my text to change the font and everything disappeared. I don't get it. Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?



Here's a little free association exercise. Just write the first thing that comes to mind. There are no rules - it doesn't matter if it is a word or a phrase or anything else that pops up.




1. Coastguard :: The scene in the finale of Arrested Development when they come to arrest Lucille Bluth on a yacht during a company celebration.







2. Buddies :: Bosom. Need I say more?
3. Nap :: cuddly
4. Groan :: Sound I make when the alarm goes off in the morning.





5. Sitcom :: The Office - my current favorite.






6. Reader :: The Weekly Reader from back in elementary school. It didn't look nearly as slick back then.




7. Heroes :: Best show on TV. Hiro is so cool.
8. Amazing :: Grace. How sweet the sound.


9. Woman :: I hear the Wolfmother song as it sounds when I'm playing it in Guitar Hero II. Gotta get 5 stars! Gotta unlock another achievement!
10. Don’t! :: "Don't open the door, you idiot! You know you're gonna die if you open the door. Don't go out there in the woods alone, you idiot!" - What I tend to yell at the tv when I watch silly horror movies.