Thursday, June 28, 2007

3X Thursday

1. Are you one of those people who is constantly busy with projects, social outings, etc or do you just like to lay low and stay home? Why/why not?

I like to go out, but not all the time. So many of the things that I like to do involve being at home - messing around with the computer, playing video games, reading, watching movies. Right now there seems to be something to do always though. Just when I could use the time to rest the most. Isn't that always the way?


2. Weather you're busy all the time or like to just chill, have you always been that way? How so/how not?

When I was in HS, I was always looking for someplace to go or something to do not to be in the house. Once I got to college though, I was content to be at home unless I was visiting a boyfriend or out on a date.

3. Is there something you'd like to change about how you spend your time? If so, what is it? If not, why not? How are things manageable for you?

I need to try and get more done now. We're trying to look for a house and have to deal with all the stuff involved with that. I've been so tired lately that I can't do much in the evening after work. Some nights I'm ready to fall asleep before 9.