Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday Feast #146

Appetizer
Name something you think is “the best.”
Mmmm, I'm hungry so I'm going to go with a food answer. And with food, you've got to have chocolate. There's a place in NYC that has the best - La Maison Du Chocolat. There's a location right near Rockafeller Center if you ever want to indulge. If you can't tell, I like the adage that says that life is short, so you should eat dessert first.


Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today?

Not bad today - I'd say a 3. I just got back from a mini-vacation and its Friday so not much can get to me right now.

Salad
What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face?
I've been using Purity Made Simple by Philosophy for about a year now. Its one of the few things out there that doesn't make my face feel greasy or dried out. I love all their products - I use the moisturizer, bath products, perfume, etc too. I guess I'm just a 'Philosophy Girl'.

Main Course
Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.”
Uh. When I get a raise? Oh wait. I guess a blue moon happens more often than that.

Dessert
When was the last time it rained where you live?
I'm not sure about that one. I've been out of town since Saturday so if it rained here since then, I wouldn't know. It did rain in PA on the way back from VA last night.