Friday, June 8, 2007

Friday Feast #147


Appetizer What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?
You mean I have to pick just one? I need something that is both sweet and salty, so I'll say something like these Chocolate Chex Caramel Corn Bars. There is a recipe up for them, in case they look as good to you as they do to me.


Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?
My married name isn't all that popular. I'd say about a 3. My maiden name was everywhere so I'd give that a 9. There was even someone in my city as a kid with the same first and last name as me.

Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?
Good question. There have been so many good shows. I guess it would have to be Frank Barone on Everybody Loves Raymond. His dry sense of humor was always perfect to me. I just watched one of those funniest tv moments shows recently and they showed the scene where Marie backs the car into Ray's living room. She says that she had to drive because Frank can't see too well anymore and he replies that at least he can see a house. Classic.


Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.
I shop online, although less often than I used to. Christmas shopping still gets 90% done online though. I can't deal with the malls then. I'm addicted to Amazon. I also like to browse on Ebay, Red Envelope, and even Drugstore.com for some of those hard to find products. I've been haunting the Apple store and Dell lately because I want a laptop. Badly.


Dessert
Fill in the blank: I think Friday should be part of the weekend.