Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday Fun

1. If, for one day, you could flip-flop lives with any celebrity, who would it be and why? Angelina Jolie. I'd could be beautiful and trying to save the world at the same time. What could be better?




2. If, for one day, you could flip-flop your significant other with someone else, who would it be and why? Uh... Brad Pitt, if I'm Angelina it only makes sense. If not, I'd pick Orlando Bloom. I don't think I need a reason other than him being sexy. Any of these looks would do nicely. Yum.






3. Is there anyone you would not want to flip-flop lives with for a day? Why? Paris Hilton, Lindsy Lohan , Brittany Spears or any other the other young stars today that can't seem to dress themselves to go out in public, eat or not drink so much that they pass out. The potential of ending up in jail is too great. Besides, I don't think I could stand being that dumb. A picture is worth a 1000 words.




4. What is one aspect of your life you would like to flip-flop? I'd like to flip-flop having to move to being done with moving. That would be nice.