Monday, June 4, 2007

Monday Madness


Party Time

  1. When is the last time you planned for a party/social gathering at your house? Other than just having one or two people over to play video games, it would have been last July.
  2. What type of event was it? It was a birthday party for my husband. It was the most people I've ever hosted myself here. There were about 12 of us in my little apartment.
  3. Do you enjoy hosting parties at your house, or do you find the preparation stressful? I'm not a big party person myself, but if I had more room I might enjoy it a bit more. When you barely have enough room for people to sit on folding chairs, it gets a bit uncomfortable.
  4. Do you tend to have a lot more food than needed for these events, or are you pretty good about estimating how much to serve? I always over-estimate big time, but its not a problem. I like having the left overs. Less food to worry about making for the next few days.
  5. Some people have gatherings at their homes on a regular basis because it forces them to really CLEAN. How do you feel about this? I don't like cleaning at all. I do a lot more of it when someone is coming over though, but I've relaxed a bit with some of our friends. They are 20-somethings that live at home still and don't clean their own rooms, let alone the house. So they really don't care.