Monday, June 4, 2007

Mundane Monday

10 Things I Would Change/Do About My Life

What this means is that you tell us 10 things you want to do sometime in your life or 10 things you would happily change if you could.

  1. Find a new place to live - My apt is being sold (belongs to mom) and we're gonna have to go very soon.
  2. Have a baby - Pretty self-explanatory I guess. I've been married for almost 5 years, so its about time.
  3. Travel more - There are a million places that I want to go, but I don't seem to have the budget to get where I'd like to.
  4. Get a better job - My job is boring and has nothing to do with anything that I went to college or grad school for. I need to find something more interesting and with a bigger paycheck.
  5. Learn to play the guitar - I've always wanted to, but never got around to it.
  6. Start writing again - I used to write poetry all the time, but kinda got out of the habit. I need to go back to it.
  7. Try to get something published - I never wanted to see my name in lights, but in print would be nice.
  8. Finish my 101 in 1001 list - I started the 101 things in 1001 days challenge with a reading list. I set up my other blog (Book Bytes) to track it, but I've been spending so much time here, I haven't gotten very far.
  9. Start on my scrapbook - I bought tons of stuff to use that I haven't actually done anything with... yet.
  10. Learn to program - I really want to learn html, but I don't know if I've worked up the motivation needed for that.