Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday Threesome

Crazy with the heat!

Onesome: Crazy-- things happen with the heat; is there anything strange happening yet where you live? I live right outside NYC. We don't need the heat to make things strange here.

Twosome: with the-- changing seasons,.how does your wardrobe change? No, we're not trolling for the pervs; let's stick with outerware... Honestly, during the work week, my wardrobe doesn't change all that much. My office is so cold that I need a heater under the desk some days so longer sleeved button downs and pants are the norm. On the weekends, you might catch me in shorts or a sleeveless top once in awhile. Oh and its the only time of year that you'll catch me in a dress that isn't for a formal occasion.

Threesome: heat!-- Okay, what is "heat" to you? When do you figure it's time so stay out of the sun and cool off? I start getting uncomfortable when it gets to be in the mid 80's in the apartment. We generally run the ac from June to Sept in the bedroom since we don't get much flowing air in the bedroom otherwise. I love getting out to the pool or beach whenever I get the chance, but I've become more sensible about my exposure now. I still like to get some color, but I bring an umbrella if we're going to the beach.