Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tina's Tuesdays

What are some of your hobbies?
Video games, reading, writing, scuba diving (when I can) and yoga (when I'm not lazy)

Is there another hobby you wish you had?
I've tried to get into scrapbooking, but it hasn't worked yet. I just bought a ton of stuff and its just sitting there. Hopefully, I'll get into in one day when we're settled in a new home.

Are you a collector? If so, what do you collect? (ex: stamps, coins, postcards, etc.)
I've had about a million different collections over the years... stamps (my dad started that and I never really got into it), Enchantica figurines, Garbage Pail Kids (when I was in elementary school). Now I'm trying to limit it to passport stamps - much easier to keep around, and ticket stubs to Broadway shows and concerts.