Thursday, June 7, 2007

Thursday Threesome

Onesome: Just-- in time for summer vacation? Are you there yet? Another week to go? Does it matter (to the moms with little ones and the eight to five crowd)? Just curious how things are across American and around the world... Summer vacation. That's something that I haven't had since graduating college in 1997. Even then I was working. I think the last time that I had a summer break that was totally my own was 1990. In this area, kids are in school until around June 22, I think.

Twosome: in-- times of crisis, what do you do to chill out a bit? Talk to someone? ...take a walk? ...eat a gallon of Ben and Jerry's? Read a book? It depends on what kind of crisis you're talking about. Xanax is great when things really hit the fan. If its a minor crisis, a shopping trip, pigging out, and a good cry seem to help.

Threesome: case--by case? Do you have a carry case for everything that has one available and keep them all populated? ...or do you just stuff gadgetry into whatever is handy when you need to lug it along somewhere? I seem to have cases for most stuff, but it generally gets separated from it if I'm using whatever it is. If its in the case, I probably don't use it at all. The only exception is my SLR camera. That needs the protection and I have the case whenever I have the camera with me.